– Develop and implement program goals and objectives in alignment with organizational mission and vision.
– Coordinate program activities, including scheduling, logistics, and resource allocation.
– Monitor program progress and evaluate outcomes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
– Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop and maintain strong relationships.
– Prepare and manage program budgets, including tracking expenses and ensuring financial accountability.
– Assist in the development of program materials, such as reports, presentations, and promotional materials.
– Provide guidance and support to program staff, volunteers, and participants.
– Bachelor’s degree in a human services field required.
– Proven experience in program coordination or management, preferably in a human services field.
– One-year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities required.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Proficient in budgeting and financial management.
– Knowledge of behavioral health principles, practices, and regulations.
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
Need: Valid Driver’s License and 3 years good driving record with automobile insurance coverage $100,00/300,000 bodily injury liability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, OH 45640: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Developmental disabilities: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
We are always looking for Direct Care for any of our counties:
Jackson, Vinton, Hocking, Athens, Meigs, Gallia, and Pike!!!
DIRECT CARE NOW $14.50 HOUR
Current Position Openings: Emergency Relief for all our counties. You can schedule as little or many hours as you want up to 40. Fill in for people taking off for vacation or illnesses. Great as a second job or to get a feel for our agency as a starter position.
Meigs county has several positions open for DSPs (direct support professionals)
Logan has 3 group homes with several evening, night, and weekend DSP positions.
Our group home home in Waverly is looking for relief direct care.
Our group home in Jackson needs an overnight weekend employee.
Feel free to apply right here from our website!!! We have homes in Jackson, Wellston, Oak Hill, McArthur, Bidwell, Logan, Athens, The Plains, Waverly, Pomeroy, Middleport and more. Plus you can apply by downloading our application (click on application-for-employment) and mailing it, faxing it or emailing it to us. *** Remember to specify what county you are looking for employment in.
Buckeye Community Services is always looking for people to provide home and community based supports for individuals with developmental disabilities in and around Athens, Gallia, Hocking, Jackson, Meigs, Pike and Vinton counties. Duties include but are not limited to direct care assistance with daily living skills, hygiene, meal preparation, household chores, social activities, and appointments.
We have a variety of shift opportunities including afternoon, evening, overnight, weekday, weekend, and Foster care.
Buckeye Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, three years good driving experience and adequate automobile insurance required.
Email resumes/applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: PO Box 604 Jackson, Ohio 45640-0604
Drop off applications at 220 Morton Street Jackson, Ohio 45640
Call 740-286-5039 with any questions.